The best adhesive for your application!
The selection of the correct adhesive depends upon key properties such as:
- High Tack (immediate adhesion)
- Excellent peel performance
- Shear strength
- Heat resistance
- Resistances against chemicals and liquids
ATP produces adhesive tapes and films with a thickness range of 10 – 450 g/m2 and in widths up to 2200mm
The Adhesive systems we offer are as
versatile as your applicatons
- LOW Fogging and LOW VOC
- Low odour
- Heat sealable
Use of the correct carrier can offer enormous technical advantages such as:
- Good processability
- High transparency
- Good lamination processing
- Excellent die-cutting and embossing properties
- High tear strength
- Good dimension stability
- Improved electrical properties
The major carrier types are:
- Polymeric films for example, PET, PE, PP & PVC
- Nonwovens (paper or plastic)
- Kraft paper
- Scrims (plastic or glass-fiber)
- Metal foils
The right choice of liner ensures a failure-free production and an optimal end product use in your application.
Important liner attributes:
- Tearing and tear resistance
- Moisture resistance
According to your requirements, we aim to find a suitable liner solution. Liners are generally available in the thickness range 60µm until 170µm. ATP is able offer special liner solutions on request.
Due to our vast experience in the manufacture of various products we are the perfect partner for toll and custom coatings.
ATP is the perfect partner for your own development. We will support you at our R&D centre and offer you the option to carry out tests according your specifications.